Inter Library Loan
INTER LIBRARY LOAN
If we don't have what you are looking for in our collection, we can request an Inter-Library Loan (ILL) for you from other NH libraries.
When you make a request our ILL Librarian, Deb Jensen will locate the book and have it delivered to us. It is not possible for you to go to another library to pick up your Inter-Library Loan.
There are several ways to request an Inter-Library Loan:
- You can fill out an Inter-Library Loan request slip at the library.
- You can call us at 654-2581.
- You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can request a loan through the request function on our website. Log in to your account. You can make a request from your account page by going to the RESERVE section of your account and looking for: "Is the library missing something? You can request that we purchase it or borrow it from another library (ILL)"Just enter the information about the item you need, and we will try our best to obtain it for you.
- Go to the state catalog website: http://www.nhu-pac.library.state.nh.us/
- Search by title, author, or keyword
- Scroll the results to find the one you were looking for
- Click on the title for the one you want
- Use the InterLibrary Loan process to request the book.
Please place inter-library loan requests only with libraries where you have a card. For example do not contact the Milford library with a book request unless you have a Milford Library card. We and other libraries in this state need to follow policies and procedures that have been put into place by the State of New Hampshire. We will work in conjunction with other town libraries to request/receive your item as soon as possible.
We are happy to work with you to find the materials you need. If you have any questions about Inter-Library Loan, just ask!