Getting a Library Card
Those who are residents of Wilton, students at any school in Wilton or employed in Wilton can register for a library card and check out materials. Children under the age of 12 may receive a library card with their parent or guardian's permission. Those ages 12 and over can apply for a card independently.
- To apply for a library card, come to the library.
- Residents should bring a document with their current address like a driver's license
- Students may bring proof of residence or a school ID
- Those working in Wilton should bring documentation of their employment
- Parents of children under age 12 can apply for a card for their child with their own ID.
- Students at Wilton Lyndeborough Cooperative School may be issued a Wilton Public Library card by the school librarian.
- A staff member will enter your information and issue you a card. The card will be usable immediately.
With a Library card you may check out materials, use a library laptop in the building, and log in to our catalog to manage your account. You may renew, reserve, recommend items and request Inter-Library Loans through your account online. You may also borrow downloadable audio and eBooks through the New Hampshire Downloadable Books catalog.