12/23/2014 - 3:30 PM
Gingerbread House making - registration required
12/23/2014 - 7:00 PM
Wilton Heritage Commission
12/24/2014 - 10:00 AM
Christmas Eve day storytime
12/24/2014 - 5:00 PM
The library closes at 5pm today
12/25/2014 - 9:30 AM
The library is closed today
See complete list of events here...
Ink Cartridge Recycling
Bring your empty ink cartridges to the library! We get credit for them to purchase new materials.
Some Changes You Need to Know About!
- Beginning on November 1, 2014, OverDrive, our vendor for digital materials, will start to phase out WMA audiobooks.
- If you usually download audiobooks in the WMA format, you'll be happy to know that you can use the MP3 format to enjoy audiobooks.
- The MP3 audiobooks are DRM-free (Digital Rights Management) and will work on every audio player, including iPods, iPhones, iPads, Android devices, and all older "dumb" players.
- After this date, all audiobooks that are currently available in both WMA and MP3 format will only be available in MP3 format.
- Audiobooks that are available only in the WMA format will continue to be lent in WMA format until March 2, 2015.
- At that point, any titles remaining in the WMA-only format will no longer be supported by our vendor, OverDrive.
- It is our hope that OverDrive continues to work with the various publishers to allow us to convert the remaining WMA-only titles into DRM-free MP3 audiobooks that we can continue to lend to NH library patrons.
Technology Training Available
One on one computer training, from beginner to advanced, is available free at the library. Contact the library to make an appointment with staff member Bill Bulling at 654-2581, or email email@example.com.
times for technology and/or device help is available Tuesday, Wednesday
& Thursday afternoons from 2:30 PM until closing, Friday 1:30 PM to
closing and the 2nd and 4th Saturdays each month unless another patron has a scheduled appointment.
Public internet access and WiFi are available at the library.