How To Help
There are so many ways we can sustain our public library!
- Make a donation to the Library
Join the Friends of the Library
- The Friends of the Library raise funds to help support library purchases and programs.
- They have been generous in their support of children's programs, and offer spring and fall program series for adults.
- The Friends have an annual book sale as a fund raiser.
- If you have a question for the Friends of the Library, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book and Material Donations
- Due to space restrictions, the library is not currently accepting donations of any kind.
- Donations may be added to the little free library, or given to the Friends of The Library to be sold.
Sponsor an Author
Is there an author you always want to read? Sponsoring that author means that you will always get the first reserve on the author's new titles. Here's how it works:
- You agree to pay for any new publications by "your" author.
- The library purchases the books with the library discount, then bills you for the cost.
- You will be placed first on the reserve list and notified when the book is ready to circulate.
- You get to be the first person to read it!
For more information, contact the library director, ask at the front desk, or email us at email@example.com
The library has some volunteer opportunities for those willing to give their time and energy. Some of the duties include:
- Keeping the collection in order
- Assisting with children's, teen and adult programs
- Covering books
- Helping out with the gardening
If you would like to volunteer, please contact the library director at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the volunteer application and process.